The regular meeting of the Santa Ana City Council is scheduled to begin at 5:45 p.m. tonight, March 3, 2020.
The Council meets in the City Council Chamber, 22 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana. A Housing Authority meeting also will take place.
A closed session meeting will precede this at 5 p.m.
The meeting agenda with staff reports is here: https://santaana.granicus.com/GeneratedAgendaViewer.php?view_id=2&event_id=7240
Tonight’s City Council agenda includes –
- Kaufman Law Group and Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP threatening lawsuits concerning the 2525 N. Main Referendum petition
- CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION presented by COUNCILMEMBER IGLESIAS recognizing The Orange County NAACP for their Outstanding Contributions to the Community.
- APPOINT CIELO ECHEGOYEN NOMINATED BY MAYOR PULIDO AS THE CITY-WIDE REPRESENTATIVE (REGULAR) TO THE YOUTH COMMISSION FOR A PARTIAL-TERM EXPIRING DECEMBER 8, 2020 – Clerk of the Council Office
- APPOINT CORY NELSON NOMINATED BY COUNCILMEMBER BACERRA AS THE WARD 4 REPRESENTATIVE TO THE BOARD OF RECREATION AND PARKS FOR A FULL-TERM EXPIRING DECEMBER 13, 2022 – Clerk of the Council Office.
- APPROPRIATION ADJUSTMENT NO. 2020–124 – In the amount of $710,000 to fund the costs associated with the May 19, 2020 special election.
- Authorize the City Manager to execute a sole source purchase order to the National Fitness Campaign, LLC (NFC) for a NFC Fitness Court at Delhi and Rosita Parks for an amount not to exceed $218,130, funded by the General Fund, subject to non-substantive changes approved by the City Manager and City Attorney.
- DISCUSS THE FEASIBILITY OF A DOG PARK AT CENTENNIAL PARK AND PROVIDE DIRECTION TO STAFF – Parks, Recreation and Community Services Agency
An agenda that can be translated into other languages is available here: https://www.santa-ana.org/sites/default/files/cc/cc-agenda/20200303.html
Meetings are broadcast live on CTV3. Watch CTV3 on channel 3 on Time Warner Cable and channel 99 on AT&T U-verse.
The council meetings are streamed live online in English here:
The meetings can be watched in Spanish here: