Are you unable to pay rent due to COVID-19? Santa Ana tenants can apply for up to $5,500 in emergency rental relief through the City of Santa Ana.
Join us on Wednesday, April 14, 2021, at 7 p.m. for a Zoom meeting where you can ask questions about the program. Spanish and Vietnamese interpreters will be available.
Join on Zoom: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89866232311?pwd=S09uaXJHcGRtNjNSY1J2SEZHUi93QT09
Meeting ID: 898 6623 2311
Learn more about the rental relief program here: www.santa-ana.org/cares-for-tenants
For families facing eviction, please go to www.santa-ana.org/SAVES to learn more about the SAVES Program and submit a pre-application. Families at risk of eviction can also call 2-1-1 or go to santaana.211oc.org to start the application process today.
Landlords who have experienced a loss of income because of unpaid rent can apply now to get financial assistance for tenants through the California COVID-19 Rent Relief program. Landlords can get reimbursed for 80% of past due rent accrued between April 1, 2020, and March 31, 2021, if they agree to waive the remaining 20% of unpaid rent. Landlords can verify their eligibility and apply immediately on behalf of their tenants by visiting https://housing.ca.gov/ or by calling 833-430-2122 for more information.
Reunión virtual sobre ayuda de renta
Cuộc họp hỏi đáp ảo về cứu trợ tiền thuê khẩn cấp
Vietnamese/Tiếng Việt: https://bit.ly/3dejT3d