Tonight, May 19, at 5:45 p.m., the Santa Ana City Council will hold its regular City Council meeting.
Items to be discussed tonight will include:
- Cell Tower Presentation by Public Works
- Two New Parks (20B)
- Park & Community Center upgrades/Capital Improvement
- Library Automation Services (25B)
- OC Sheriff’s Helicopter Services (25C)
- City Council Residency Policy (55B)
- 5 Year Strategic Plan (60A)
- 20/21 Budget & Measure X Committee Report (WS)
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the City of Santa Ana – Municipal Government can no longer offer an in-person meeting location for public meetings and will offer various ways to observe and participate: TV, YouTube Live, phone, and email.
The meeting agenda can be found at: www.santa-ana.org/city-meetings