Thursday. November 1, from 5 – 9 PM. Free to the public!
Our celebration includes Mexican and Mexican–American entertainment, Dia De Los Muertos altars, papel picado (paper cut into elaborate designs), calaveras de azucar (sugar skulls), and all the fun of the holiday.
- Family friendly kids corner
- Arts and crafts fair
- Fresh, authentic Mexican food provided by—The Tamarindo Food Truck
- Special performances by Grammy-nominated Mariachis Trio Ellas–a female power trio making music somewhere between mariachi and classic romantic trio with a fresh contemporary twist.
- Storyteller Linda King Pruitt
- Local Ballet Folklorico Monte Alban, performance by Martin Espino, the Corona Dance Company, and much more!
Don’t miss Artist José Lozano, who will be giving an exclusive tour of the Open Your Eyes / Abre Los Ojos exhibit honoring the Mexican state of Michoacan.
1201 West Malvern Avenue
Fullerton, California 92833