The O.C. Health Care Agency has released a list of the eateries (including restaurants, caterers and even school kitchens) that they inspected and shut down for the week of Dec. 2 to Dec. 10. Most of these eateries reopen pretty quickly after the health inspectors determine their issues have been resolved.
- Hoi Ngo Restaurant, 13187 Brookhurst St., Garden Grove, Closed: Dec. 6, Reason: Rodent infestation, Reopened: Dec. 8
- Brewberry Cafe at 1198 W. Katella Ave., Anaheim, which was ordered closed Nov. 30 because of a rodent infestation, was allowed to reopen Dec. 1.
- Donut Star, 22331 El Toro Road, Suite D, Lake Forest, Closed: Dec. 2, Reason: Cockroach infestation, Reopened: Dec. 2
- Healthy Choice, 226 W. La Habra Blvd., La Habra, Closed: Dec. 2, Reason: Insufficient hot water, Reopened: Dec. 3
Here are a couple additional recent updates from IWasPoisoned:
- Blaze Pizza, MainPlace Mall, Santa Ana, Two Weeks Ago, I ordered a build your own with classic red sauce, , and on half I also ordered , jalapeños and I was sharing a with my 5 year old son. When I was eating something tasted bad but couldn’t put my finger on what it was. I picked out a piece of and it tasted so bad! My son also spit out a piece of because it tasted so bad. We threw away the because it was disgusting. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting.
- In-N-Out Burger, South Bristol Street, Santa Ana, Yesterday, I started throwing up less than 6 hrs after eating the food, it hit like 4 hrs after my meal, starting with stomach bloating and gas but then later on in the night throw up I also had diarrhea and the sweats.. the worse stomach cramps and gas and just nasty gag reflex’s since everything grosses me out at the moment .Thank for the food poisoning that has been lasting for 2 days now! | Symptoms: Bloating, Gas, Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps, Sweating