In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, MainPlace, a three-story super-regional shopping center in Santa Ana, California, invites the community to a fun-filled Hispanic Heritage Celebration from noon to 3 p.m. on Saturday, September 23rd. During the event, live musicians and performers, including a mariachi band as well as talented folklorico and flamenco dancers, will perform in Macy’s Court. There will also be a live DJ emceeing the performance.
Attendees will receive free gifts, including a Falsa Fiesta mini tote, woven friendship bracelets, bookmarks, notepads, and pencils, all found at the giveaway table in Center Court (while supplies last). Children will also have the opportunity to decorate a take-home Hispanic-inspired wooden guitar (while supplies last). Throughout the event, guests are encouraged to take photos against a festive Hispanic-themed backdrop and share their photos on social media with the tag @ShopMainPlace. The Hispanic Heritage Celebration event at MainPlace is free and open to the public; no pre-registration is required. For more information, click here.
Schedule of Events:
- Noon – 12:20 p.m. – Mariachi Romanza Quartet (Fusion of traditional Mariachi and Latin Music)
- 12:30 p.m. -12:45 p.m. – OCSA Las Estrellas Ballet Folklórico (Students Performing Flamenco and Classical Dances of Spain)
- 1 p.m. – 1:20 p.m. – Mariachi Romanza Quartet (Fusion of traditional Mariachi and Latin Music)
- 1:30 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. – OCSA Las Estrellas Ballet Folklórico (Students Performing Flamenco and Classical Dances of Spain)
- 2:00 p.m. – 2:20 p.m. – Relámpago del Cielo (Traditional Folkloric Dance of Mexico)
- 2:30 p.m. – 3 p.m. – Mariachi Romanza Quartet (Fusion of traditional Mariachi and Latin Music)
- WHEN: Saturday, September 23rd: Noon – 3 p.m.
Conveniently located off the I-5, SR-55 and SR-22 freeways, MainPlace is a three-story super-regional shopping center in Santa Ana, California, just minutes from Disneyland Resort and the Anaheim Convention Center. Anchored by Macy’s and JCPenney, MainPlace is home to 150 shopping, dining, service and entertainment options including H&M, Bath & Body Works, Victoria’s Secret, California Pizza Kitchen, Boudin SF, 24 Hour Fitness, T-Mobile, Candeeland, LensCrafters, Picture Show Theater, and Round One Bowling & Amusement. The center is owned and operated by Centennial, a national owner of major shopping, dining, entertainment and mixed-use destinations. For more information, visit the center’s website at www.ShopMainPlaceMall.com/ and follow MainPlace on Facebook and Instagram.