The O.C. Health Care Agency has released a list of the eateries (including restaurants, caterers and even school kitchens) that they inspected and shut down for the weeks of April 28 to May 6. Most of these eateries reopen pretty quickly after the health inspectors determine their issues have been resolved.
- Cafe San Vuon, 7360 Westminster Blvd., Westminster, Closed: April 28, Reason: Rodent infestation, Reopened: April 29
- Domino’s, 13302 Century Blvd., Suite B, Garden Grove, Closed: April 28, Reason: Insufficient hot water, Reopened: April 28,
- Update: Cafe Chi Chi at 14282 Brookhurst St., Suite 4, Garden Grove, which was ordered closed April 26 because of a cockroach infestation, was allowed to reopen April 29.
- Hen House, 4515 Campus Drive, Suite B, Irvine, Closed: May 4, Reason: Rodent infestation, Reopened: May 5
- Hong Kong Banjum at A.R. Mart, 1701 W. Orangethorpe Ave., Suite 108, Fullerton, Closed: May 4, Reason: Cockroach infestation, Reopened: May 5
- Prepackaged food sales at Hyatt Regency, 1107 Jamboree Rd., Newport Beach, Closed: April 28, Reason: Rodent infestation, Reopened: April 29