On Tuesday, October 24, Centennial and Lowe will host community, civic and business leaders to celebrate the grand opening of Paloma, a collection of 309 contemporary apartments in a contemporary five-story building at MainPlace shopping center in Santa Ana. The Paloma development is an integral part of the redevelopment taking place at MainPlace, designed to transform the shopping center into a master-planned mixed-use environment that capitalizes on the strong foundation of popular retail, dining and entertainment options that have made Centennial’s MainPlace a cornerstone in the Santa Ana community.
Santa Ana Mayor Valerie Amezcua will join MainPlace General Manager Cory Sams and Lowe Senior Vice President Rob Reitenour to address the gathering and participate in the ceremonial ribbon cutting to mark the occasion.
Centennial is the owner of the MainPlace property and operator of the shopping center. Lowe is the development manager of the Paloma apartments. For more information about Paloma visit https://palomaleasing.com.
Features and amenities offered at Paloma include:
- High ceiling clubroom with contemporary light fixtures
- The rooftop offers a haven above the bustling cityscape
- Rooftop deck with fireplace, kitchen and gathering space
- Their gym boasts a sleek design with functionality
- Maker’s room for imaginative souls and creators
- Spacious Patios/Balconies
- Unique Studio, One, Two and Three Bedroom Floor Plans
- Spacious Glass Enclosed Walk-In Showers
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Plank Style Flooring
- Oversized Energy Efficient Windows