ORANGE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY NEWS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Date: May 24, 2017
SANTA ANA, Calif. – The Orange County District Attorney’s Office (OCDA) is seeking the public’s help identifying potential additional victims of a man who sexually assaulted two victims under the age of 14.
Defendant: Victor Norman Ealey, 56, Garden Grove
Charged on May 22, 2017, with:
- Two felony counts of lewd acts on a child under 14
- Sentencing Enhancement: Multiple victims
Court Date: Continued Arraignment on June 6, 2017, 10:00 a.m., Department CJ-1, Central Jail, Santa Ana
Bail: $1 million
Circumstances of the Case
- At the time of the crime, Ealey was in a position of trust and had access to minor children.
- On or about April 30, 2017, the defendant is accused of committing lewd acts upon 10-year-old Jane Doe 1, who reported the assault to Garden Grove Police Department (GGPD).
- During GGPD’s investigation, Jane Doe 2 reported she was also a victim of the defendant.
- Between Jan. 1, 2014 and Dec. 31, 2016, Ealey is accused of committing lewd acts upon Jane Doe 2, who was approximately 10 years old at the time of the crime.
- The investigation in this case is ongoing. Anyone with additional information or who believes they may have been a victim is encouraged to contact OCDA Supervising District Attorney Investigator Eric Wiseman at (714) 347-8794.
Deputy District Attorney Lexie Elliot of the Sexual Assault Unit is prosecuting this case.
TONY RACKAUCKAS, District Attorney
Susan Kang Schroeder, Chief of Staff
Michelle Van Der Linden,Spokesperson