Redfin is reporting that the median price of a home in Santa Ana this week is $675,000. On average it takes 46 days to sell a home in Santa Ana.
Santa Ana, CA was a seller’s market last month, which means that there are more people looking to buy than there are homes available, according to Realtor.com.
Here are a few of the more interesting current listings of homes for sale in Santa Ana, courtesy of Redfin:
- 1226 W 2ND St., Santa Ana, CA 92703 – $599,999 – Two houses in 1. Lot located in the heart of Santa ana, near Santa Ana College. The front house has 3 bedrooms included 1 master bedroom and 2 full bathrooms which total 860 square feet. It features a nice open living space with newly remodeled entire house.
- 2103 N. Ross St., Santa Ana, CA 92706 – $875,000 – In the heart of Floral Park, this Historic English Tudor, known as the “Rowell House, ” is full of charm! Three bedrooms and two bathrooms and a pool.
- 250 E. Jeannette Lane, Santa Ana, CA 92705 – $549,000 – This Beautiful, barely lived in townhome is located in the desirable City Place community and is walking distance to local markets, dining and Main Place Mall, St. Joseph’s Hospital and easy access to the 5, 57 and 22. Two bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
- 921 S. Diamond St., Santa Ana, CA 92704 – $590,777 – SINGLE FAMILY HOME 1,324 SQ. FT. SITTING ON A 6,200 SQ. FT. LOT: 4 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS, 2 CAR GARAGE, LAUNDRY HOOKUPS IN GARAGE, LIVING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE, KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA, COVERED PATIO UNPERMITTED BUT USED AS A DEN AND OFFICE.
- 711 W. 1st St., Unit E-204, Santa Ana, CA 92701 – $290,000 – Great opportunity for owner occupied buyer or investment in the Heart of Downtown Santa Ana. This 2 Bed 2 bath units is located on the 2nd floor and very accessible to all areas of the community.
For more interesting local listings click here.
- Produce high end video tours of your home – these are an essential marketing tool
- Buyers must sign a COVID-19 form, pre-approval letter and proof of funds to close in order to enter any property
- Booties and masks are mandatory during all showings and sanitizing practices are essential after all showings
- Use targeted marketing ads on social media such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Staging – The last step of selling your home is to stage your home properly and effectively with the buyer in mind. While staging your home, it is recommended to de-personalize the space so that potential buyers can envision their furniture in the area. It is also extremely important to thoroughly clean your home and to de-clutter the space being shown. Additionally, you have the option to patch and repair minor imperfections as to not distract from the overall appearance of your home. Adding splashes of light with open blinds and freshness of well-placed plants will also help to bring life to the home.
If you are a local realtor and would like to advertise to our readers let us know! We can place your ad here! Email us.