Thriller Nights, Anaheim’s 21+ throwback entertainment party celebrating classic horror films and nostalgia of the 80s and 90s, is celebrating the spookiest Friday of the season all weekend long with a Friday the 13th promotion.
We’re bringing your favorite horror flicks to life with larger-than-life photo spots, delicious specialty cocktails, interactive touch-screen game tables, cover bands belting out the greatest dance anthems from the past, and a DJ who’ll have you grooving to those old-school party favorites all night long.You will be utterly spooked as you dance alongside our horror monsters on the dance floor, capturing those envy-inducing social media moments. ‘Thriller Nights’ is set to become the ultimate place to be in the OC!
Thriller Nights attendees can take $13 off the basic zombie and premium packages with Promo Code: Jason all weekend long while partaking in Thriller Nights festivities including:
- Spooky revelers can drink in the season with buy-one-get-one specials at Thriller Night’s statement light-up bar.
- No tickets necessary for bar access and the doors open at 7 p.m. for HAPPY (horror) HOUR
- Thriller Nights Nostalgic Horror Themed Main Room is accessible by ticket purchase only and accessible beginning at 8 p.m. where patrons can:
- Jam to musical acts which this weekend features: Oh Goodie Band with DJ X316 spinning old-school party favorites all weekend long
- Walk through fan favorite horror flick photo locations brought to life with character actors
- Sip delicious specialty cocktails like Freddy’s Revenge, Good Guys Juice and Pennywise Surprise while competing with friends at the interactive touch-screen game tables.
- From Hamilton to Halloween – Spokesperson and CEO Elijah Reyes: Reyes is returning to his Southern California roots, fresh off being part of the national touring cast of the Broadway Production, “Hamilton” Reyes’ plans to have Thriller Nights be the first iteration of what will become the premier upscale venue choice for anyone seeking an entertaining and amusing experience for their private event or creative artistry.