Have you seen the Solorio Turned his Back on Us billboard? You know the one with that fellow with a heavy beard? Well it turns out the entire campaign is a complete fraud. The people featured on the Solorio Turned his Back on Us campaign are all part of an extended family – of a young lady named Maribel Marroquin. And she is the Latino Engagement Coordinator at the Lincoln Club of Orange County, a conservative business organization that generally supports Republicans, not Democrats.
Pictured on the website are:
- Jose Marroquin, who is Maribel’s dad (the guy in the beard) – he used a different name on the website, Jose Bejar
- Jazzlyn Lozano is Maribel’s sister in law and the guy next to her is Jose Marroquin, Jr.
- Loreline Marroquin is Maribel’s sister
- Dirissy Doan is the Community Affairs Administrator for the Orange County Association of Realtors. She is heavily involved in OC Republican politics.
- Alyssa Foster’s Facebook Page says she is a member of the California Republican Assembly. She is another GOP operative.
- I could not find ANY information about the fellows named Tuong Ngo, Tam To and Luu Vo or the lady named Diem Pham. Jannies I am sure but really obscure ones – perhaps they are among the 60 unemployed people who have donated campaign contributions to Janet Nguyen?
- Scott Weimer has been the head of the Garden Grove Business Association for years and he was at Janet Nguyen’s election night party in 2007, according to the LA Times
It’s a Jannie cookout with Maribel Marroquin!
These are not random residents of the 34th State Senate District that Republican candidate Janet Nguyen and Democratic candidate Jose Solorio are running for. These are GOP hacks and Jannies and their entire scheme is a fraud.