Kia Motors America is hosting a 2014 Holiday Mixer and Toy Drive on Wednesday December 10, 2014 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
In lieu of an admission fee, please bring 1 unwrapped toy (value $15) benefiting KidWorks (Santa Ana).
Kia Motors America is located at 111 Peters Canyon Road, in Irvine.
To restore at-risk neighborhoods…one life at a time.
To transform challenged neighborhoods in central Santa Ana by building on the strengths and potential in the community through education, character formation, and personal development.
1. Faith: Demonstrating God’s love and Christ-like values in all we do
2. Empowerment: A commitment to quality education and developing local leaders
3. Respect: Creating an atmosphere that affirms the dignity of every individual
Core Operating Principles
1. Performance: We are committed to excellence and accountability in order achieve measurable results that demonstrate our positive impact in the neighborhoods we serve.
2. Strategic Partnerships: We maximize our results by joining with key individuals, volunteers, churches, businesses, foundations and agencies in order to best serve the community
One thought on “Holiday Mixer and Toy Drive to benefit KidWorks set for Dec. 10”
This is a WIN WN, Kia get to promote itself to it’s TARGET demographic: Latino’s with ZERO credit feel good about KIA. RICH white donors from Irvine give shitty toys to poor kids and P. David Benavides and Roman Reyna, get free shrimp cocktails and hustle the monied “players” for donations.
THIS IS A POLITICAL SCAM. Look at the gravy train.