A Día de Diálogo/Dialogue Day has been set for May 24, from 6 pm to 9 pm, at the Santa Anita Center, located at 300 S. Figueroa St., in Santa Ana.
- Help Write a Play by Sharing Your Stories!
- We need to hear from the people of Santa Ana:
- What are your dreams, concerns, hopes and local history?
- What does it mean to live in Santa Ana?
- Talk with playwright José Cruz González
Everyone Is Welcome! Spanish & English speakers. All ages.
No theatre experience necessary. Food, refreshments and childcare provided. 714-708-5843, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://scr.org/dialogos, http://facebook.com/scrdialogos, http://twitter.com/scrdialogos
The residents of Santa Ana, Latino Health Access and South Coast Repertory are working together to create a play. Dialogue/Diálogos is funded by a grant from The James Irvine Foundation.