Join us every First Saturday of the Month for the Downtown Santa Ana Art Walk
Arts, crafts and live entertainment centrally located at: Second Street Promenade (2nd & Broadway) & East End (3rd & Spurgeon)
There is always something new to see !
Downtown Inc. encourages artists of all medias to participate in this event.
For more information or to list your event, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (714) 547 – 6100 ext. 205.
For EAST END inquiries, contact: email@example.com, (714) 225 – 0396.
- Art Walk 2011 – Noche Española on Saturday, October 1 · 7:00pm – 10:00pm
- ThE BudrowS at CharlieS TattoO, on Saturday, October 1 · 8:00pm – 11:00pm @ Charlies Tattoo Shop & Supplies
- FREE ALL AGES OUT DOOR ROCK N ROLL AND ART SHOW (ROCK IN A HARD PLACE), on Saturday, October 1 · 5:00pm – 11:30pm @ THE BLUE LOT: 119 N BUSH ST, Santa Ana, CA
- “Orangutron” & “Devil & His Friend”, “The Moans” & “Inkblots” @ Outdoor Stage in Front of The Yost, located at 307 N. Spurgeon Street, in Santa Ana, Saturday, October 1 · 6:00pm – 9:00pm.
- This Fall ArtCar Fest® hits the road to visit our Southern California friends. Our unique, mobile artworks will be on public display twice during our visit. First is our appearance at the Santa Ana Art Walk on Saturday, October 1, 2011.
- Calacas “Dia de los Muertos” Art Exhibit. Click here for more info.
- One Year Anniversary “RED” Show!!! R.E.D. (Real Estate Downtown) at the Santora, 207 N. Braodway, Suite 6A2B. Saturday, October 1 · 7:00pm – 10:00pm.
- OUTrageous Costumes and Couture Grand Opening @ 305 E. 4th Street, Santa Ana. Saturday, October 1 · 10:00am – 11:30pm.
- Art Walk Sale at Drapes Vintage, Saturday, October 1 · 12:00pm – 10:00pm. Drapes Vintage is located at 210 N. Broadway Ave., Santa Ana.