City of Santa Ana
SANTA ANA, CA (December 3, 2014) – Covered California has once again teamed with the Santa Ana Public Library to assist local consumers to obtain quality, affordable health insurance before the February 15, 2015 enrollment deadline. The assistance is free and confidential.
Assistance is available at the Main Library (located at 26 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana, 92701):
Every Monday, November 17, 2014 – February 9, 2015, 3pm-7pm
Every Thursday, November 20, 2014 – February 12, 2015, 3pm-7pm
Every Saturday, November 22, 2014 – February 15, 2015, 10am-1pm
To expedite the enrollment process, consumers should bring the following items to the library with them:
• Social security number and date of birth for each family member on the application for health insurance.
• Information about their citizenship and residency status, including a legal-resident card or a certificate of naturalized citizenship (number on the card may be required in the application).
• Information about the current income of all family members on the application (tax returns,
W-2s, current pay stubs, for example).
• Information about any family member’s status as a member of a federally recognized tribe
• Home ZIP code of all family members on the application.
All events will have Certified Enrollment Counselors and Certified Insurance Agents who speak English and Spanish, and may speak multiple languages.
THE SANTA ANA PUBLIC LIBRARY IS LOCATED AT:
26 CIVIC CENTER PLAZA (corner of Civic Center and Ross)