Check out Downtown Santa Ana this Saturday night, March 3, for this month’s First Saturday Downtown Santa Ana Art Walk. Arts, crafts and live entertainment centrally located at: Second Street Promenade (2nd & Broadway) & the East End (3rd & Spurgeon).
There is always something new to see, including:
- APR 7 – A.I.R. SPACE @GCAC ( 125 N. BROADWAY – DTSA ): What is Democracy? Your Stories and Opinions Desired. An art project developed by artist Jules Rochielle.
- APR 7 – MEMPHIS AT THE SANTORA ( 201 N BROADWAY – DTSA ): OC ART BLOG RE-LAUNCH PARTY AT THE SANTA ANA ART WALK SATURDAY APRIL 7TH, AT THE MEMPHIS
- APR 7 – OCCCA ( 117 N SYCAMORE – DTSA ): MPA 2011 Grand Prize Winner: Indifference By Stefano Pesarelli
- APR 7 – THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED ( 125 N BROADWAY – DTSA ): GRAND OPENING IN DOWNTOWN SANTA ANA – THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
- APR 7 – TROLLEY ( HOP ON @ 2ND ST BETWEEN BROADWAY & SYCAMORE – DTSA ): RIDE THE DOWNTOWN TROLLEY FROM 7 TO 10 PM! FREE ADMISSION!
- APR 7 – SECOND STREET PROMENADE ( 2ND ST BETWEEN BROADWAY & SYCAMORE – DTSA ): RADIOACTIVE CHICKEN HEADS GO ON AT 8PM (@ 2nd Street between Broadway & Sycamore)
- APR 7 – GALLERY 207 ( 207 N BROADWAY, SUITE E – DTSA ): Support Our Local Artists at Gallery 207
- APR 7 – R.E.D. GALLERY ( 207 N. BROADWAY, SUITE 6A2B ):Please join us Saturday April 7th, for RED Gallery’s final open call of the year.
- APR 7 – AVANTGARDEN ( 207 N. BROADWAY, SUITE STE B-7B ): Avantgarden the Art Gallery presents…
- APR 7 – BEE REGAL GALLERY ( 207 N. BROADWAY, SUITE B ): Talk to the artist!