Santa Ana Mayor Pro Tem Claudia Alvarez is hosting a fundraiser for her campaign for the Rancho Santiago Community College District’s Board of Education on Thursday, September 20th, 2012, from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm, at Country Garden Caterers, located at 719 North Main St., in Santa Ana.
The Host Committee for this event includes:
- Santa Ana Mayor Miguel Pulido
- Santa Ana Councilmember Sal Tinajero
- Santa Ana Planning Commissioner Frank Acosta
- Santa Ana Housing & Redevelopment Commissioner Lisa Bist
- Santa Ana Parks and Recreation Commissioner Max Madrid
- Santa Ana ETAC Commissioner Brian Bist
- And Santa Ana Educators Marina Alfaro, Ernesto Figueroa and Sonia Ramirez
To RSVP or for more information please call (714) 936-7225 -or email alvarez4education @gmail.com. Click here to check out Alvarez’ website.