A Santa Ana Virtual Community Budget Meeting has been set for this Thursday. The community is invited to participate in the upcoming virtual Community Budget Meeting/Com-Link General Meeting on Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 7 p.m.
Due to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 prohibiting large gatherings, we can no longer offer an in-person meeting location for the community to attend public meetings. We are offering three remote ways to participate:
1. Tap or click here to watch the meeting live on YouTube and comment in the live chat (www.youtube.com/CityofSantaAnaVideos)
2. Listen and comment over the phone at (669) 900-9128, meeting ID is: 368 639 001
3. Email your comments to email@example.com with the subject line,’CBMfeedback.’
This meeting is being held in accordance with the Sunshine Ordinance, which implements additional measures aimed at making city government more transparent.
Topics to be covered include:
* Overview of the Fiscal Year 20-21 Citywide and General Fund Budget
* Measure X Revenue & Service Enhancements
* Fiscal Outlook
There will also be opportunity for the community to ask questions and comment on the City’s operating budget and any finance-related questions. You may also find information on the City’s budget at www.santa-ana.org/finance/budget.
If you are not available to watch this meeting on YouTube Live, you will be able to view the recorded meeting following the conclusion of the live meeting on YouTube, as well as on the Com-Link page of the City’s website at: www.santa-ana.org/neighborhood-initiatives/com-link.
For more information, please visit