Santa Ana Com Link’s next General Meeting is set for Thursday, October 27, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. The speaker will be acting Santa Ana City Manager Paul Walters. He will be discussing the City’s Budget Stabilization plan.
Presentation on the City’s Budget Stabilization Plan
Speaker: Santa Ana City Manager Paul Walters
*Note – Location has changed to the Santa Ana Senior Center
- 6:30 -7:00 Socialize & Network with other involved Santa Ana residents
- 7:00 Spotlight: Heritage Museum of Orange County and their upcoming
- “Ghosts of Old Orange County” Living History Tour
- 7:15 Committee updates
- 7:30 Speaker Presentation
- 8:00 Neighborhood Roll Call
Snacks and Refreshments will be available. Parking is available after 6pm in the multi-level parking structure located at the corner of 3rd and Birch streets.