The Santa Ana City Council is seeking volunteers interested in serving on the following Boards and Commissions that have vacancies and expired terms:
- Art and Culture Commission (Ward 4, Mayoral representative Positions)
- Community Redevelopment and Housing Commission (Ward 4, Mayoral, Senior Section 8 Tenant Representative Positions)
- Environmental and Transportation Advisory Committee (Ward 4, Mayoral, Hispanic Chamber and Student Representative Positions)
- Historic Resources Commission (Ward 4 and Mayoral Representative Positions)
- Personnel Board (Ward 4, Ward 6 and Mayoral Representative positions)
- Planning Commission (Ward 1, Ward 4 and Mayoral Representative positions)
- Board of Recreation and Parks (Ward 4, Mayoral SAUSD and Student Representative Positions)
- Santa Ana 2018 Measure X Citizen Oversight Committee (Ward 4 Representative Position)
- Youth Commission (Ward 1 Regular, Ward 1 Associate, Ward 2 Alternate, Ward 2 Associate, Ward 3 Regular, Ward 3 Associate, Ward 4 Regular, Ward 4 Alternate, Ward 4 Associate Positions)
Ward 4 appointments will be considered after the elected Councilmember is seated from the November 5, 2019, Special Municipal Election.
For an application or more information, call (714) 647-6520, or visit the City’s website at santa-ana.org/cc/appointed-boards-and-commission. Applicants must be residents and registered to vote (with the exception of Youth Commission members) in the City of Santa Ana. Open recruitment until vacancies have been filled.