How much would you pay to see a live violin and organ concert? These concerts can cost over $100 per person! But on this rainy Sunday you can see one for FREE at Santa Ana’s historic First Baptist Church, starting at 4 pm.
This concert will feature the amazing talents of Christine Azzoni Dow, on piano and organ; and her sister, Sandra Azzoni Wood, on violin.
Admission is free. Please be sure to bring your family and friends! If your kids have never seen a violin in action, this would be a great start!
This program is sponsored by the American Guild of Organists, Orange County Chapter. Founded in 1896 as both an educational and service organization, the Guild seeks to set and maintain high musical standards and to promote understanding and appreciation of all aspects of organ and choral music.
- Sonata in D minor, John Stanley
- Mysterien Sonaten No. 1 “Annunciation”, Heinrich Biber
- Invocation Op. 55, Mrs. H.H. A. Beach
- Intermezzo, Peter Mathews
- 5 Pieces, Hermann Schroeder
- From Six Pieces, Josef Gabriel Rheinberger
- Meditation. Cecile Chaminade/ arr.Charles Callahan
- American Sonata, Charles Callahan
First Baptist of Santa Ana is located at 1010 West 17th St., in Santa Ana.