The O.C. Health Care Agency has released a list of the eateries (including restaurants, caterers and even school kitchens) that they inspected and shut down for the week of July 2 to July 10. Most of these eateries reopen pretty quickly after the health inspectors determine their issues have been resolved.
- The Home Depot, 1855 N. Tustin Ave., Orange, Closed: July 7, Reason: Rodent infestation, Reopened: July 9
- Wok In, 2394 Newport Blvd., Costa Mesa, Closed: July 6, Reason: Cockroach infestation
- Simply O, 11110 Los Alamitos Blvd., Suite 102, Los Alamitos, Closed: July 7, Reason: Rodent infestation, Reopened: July 8
- Surf City Fish Grill, 17965 Beach Blvd., Huntington Beach, Closed: July 7, Reason: Cockroach infestation, Reopened: July 8
- Spigot Liquor, 1802 S. Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, Closed: July 8, Reason: Rodent infestation
To read about local food poisoning incidents in Santa Ana click here.