The O.C. Health Care Agency has released a list of the eateries (including restaurants, caterers and even school kitchens) that they inspected and shut down for the week of Aug. 5 to Aug. 13. Most of these eateries reopen pretty quickly after the health inspectors determine their issues have been resolved.
- Subway, 3548 E. Chapman Ave., Orange, Closed: Aug. 6, Reason: Rodent infestation, Reopened: Aug. 6
- 7 Leaves Cafe, 2429 W. Ball Road, Anaheim, Closed: Aug. 10, Reason: Sewage overflow, Reopened: Aug. 12
- Big Chopsticks, 4953 Lincoln Ave., Cypress, Closed: Aug. 12, Reason: Cockroach infestation
- Snack bar at The Rinks Yorba Linda Ice, 23641 La Palma Ave., Yorba Linda, Closed: Aug. 11, Reason: Insufficient hot water
- Wienerschnitzel, 6131 Lincoln Ave., Buena Park, Closed: Aug. 5, Reason: Insufficient hot water, Reopened: Aug. 6
- Sizzler, 10471 Los Alamitos Blvd., Los Alamitos, Closed: Aug. 5, Reason: Cockroach infestation, Reopened: Aug. 8