- The Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch is now open for the season!
- For the biggest and best choice of pumpkins to pick right off the vines, make sure to come early in the season!
- To celebrate our 25th anniversary, we are offering 25% off admission the first 2 weeks! (9/16-9/29 – discount automatically applied)
- Welcome the return of the Corn Maze!
- Nighttime hours until 9pm on Fridays and Saturdays! (10/6-10/28)
Remember, if you plan on coming on the weekends (Friday after 12pm, and all-day Saturday & Sunday.
Monday – Thursday: Activities include the Wagon Rides, Barnyard Educational Exhibit, U-Pick Veggie Patch, Corn Maze, & U-Pick Pumpkin Fields. All other activities are closed during the week.
Friday, starting at 12pm, and all day Saturday and Sunday: Wagon Rides, Barnyard Educational Exhibit, U-Pick Veggie Patch, Corn Maze, U-Pick Pumpkin Fields, Arts & Crafts, Festival Games, Farmer Golf, and the famous Pumpkin Cannon. We stop selling activity tickets one hour prior to closing.
The Tanaka Grill will also be open serving up all your farm favorites with a Tanaka Twist! The Grill will be open: Monday & Tuesday: CLOSED, Wednesday, Thursday: 11am – 4pm , Friday: 11am – 5pm,* Saturday & Sunday: 10am-5pm*
Our Produce Market Stand will be open daily from 9am to 6pm* for all your pumpkin accessories, fall decor, snacks, farm-fresh produce, and more!
YOU MUST RESERVE A PARKING PASS IN ADVANCE! Parking Passes are REQUIRED on the weekends! Reserve yours by visiting our website and clicking on the BOOK NOW button. (If you are using an iPhone or iPad make sure to hold your finger down on the BOOK NOW button until the new window pops up.)