“Orange County public schools will receive $1.7 million in federal stimulus funds, via the Enhancing Education Through Technology grant, this month to improve technology in the classroom, the latest round of grant money to flow to local schools under President Barack Obama’s $787 billion stimulus package,” according to the O.C. Register.
Here is a rundown of the local schools benefiting from these contributions:
- Nova Academy Early College High $1,129
- Orange County High School of the Arts $845
- Orange County Educational Arts Academy $2,829
- El Sol Santa Ana Science and Arts Academy $3,192
- Santa Ana Unified $388,583
- Garden Grove Unified $276,563
- Orange Unified $86,120
- Tustin Unified $34,130
- Irvine Unified $29,231
What a nice way to end the week!