The shooting of Binh Van Nguyen by SAPD police officers has blown up and led to a $10 million dollar lawsuit by the widow of the victim. Here are the latest news articles about this emerging story:
- Click here to read the O.C. Register’s article about the shooting of Binh Van Nguyen, 39, of Westminster, when he drove a car towards SAPD officers, after he was observed in the backseat of that car for hours, according to witnesses.
- Click here to read about the reaction of the family of Van Nguyen, as reported by the O.C. Register.
- Click here to read about what happened at the SAPD Town Hall meeting about the death of Van Nguyen.
- Click here to read about the family’s side of the story – they dispute the facts as presented by the SAPD.
- Click here to read about the $10 million dollar lawsuit filed by the wife of Van Nguyen.
- Click here to read about the huge turnout at Van Nguyen’s funeral. Continue reading