For six nights, starting on Saturday, 11/2/19 through Thursday night 11/7/19, there will be a full closure of westbound SR-22 from Main Street up to the La Veta Avenue (near Bristol Street) On-ramp, a closure of eastbound SR-22 Collector-Distributor Road from Fairview Avenue to SR-57, and the northbound I-5 to westbound SR-22 Connector will be closed. On Saturday, 11/2/19, the closures will be from 12:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. and on Sunday, 11/3/19 through Thursday, 11/7/19, the closures will be from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. the next morning.
These closures mean that on each of these nights:
• The westbound On-ramp for Main Street will be closed
• To access westbound SR-22, use the La Veta Avenue On-ramp
near Bristol Street
• The eastbound On ramps for Fairview Avenue, The City Drive,
and Bristol Street will be closed
• To access eastbound SR-22, use the Main Street On-ramp
• To exit eastbound SR-22, use either the Fairview Avenue or The
City Drive Off-ramps
• To access northbound or southbound I-5, use the Main Street I-5
• To access northbound SR-57, use either the Main Street
northbound I-5 or Chapman Avenue SR-57 On-ramps
• To access SR-22 westbound from I-5 northbound, use the SR-57
northbound connector, exit Orangewood Avenue, go west (left)
and use the SR-57 southbound On-ramp to westbound SR-22.
The closure is required for the SR-22 safety project construction.
To see a full list of closures in adjacent cities and for information on freeway conditions, and closures or detours:
Visit Caltrans https://dot.ca.gov/caltrans-near-me/district-12
Follow Caltrans https://twitter.com/CaltransOC
Like Caltrans on https://www.facebook.com/caltransoc/