Garden Grove LULAC June 9, 2010 Meeting
Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Time: 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Location: Coco’s Bakery & Restaurant 12032 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA
We want to remind you about our Wednesday, June 9, 2010 Garden Grove LULAC council meeting. We are very please of inviting you because your are a member of our council and or you have requested to be invited and or want to help our Latino community.
Again, our Wednesday, June 9, 2010 meeting will take place at our usual place and Time: Dinner at 6:30 pm Dinner (your own cost) and the meeting start at 7:00 pm at the Coco’s Bakery & Restaurant located in the corner of Chapman Avenue & Harbor Blvd ( in front of the Crown Plaza Hotel) in Garden Grove. The address is 12032 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove.
Agenda Topics for the Wednesday Meeting:
– Arizona Rally & March in Santa Ana
– California LULAC state convention May 21-23, Orange, CA
– LULAC Educational Center Report- Garden Grove.
– GG youth & Young LULAC councils Report
– LULAC Youth Annual conference March 26, 2011
– LULAC National Convention New Mexico July 11-17
For your information, place make a note in your calendar, we have our regular meetings every second Wednesday of each month. Our next meeting will be on July 14, 2010 , at the same place and time.
Call Benny Diaz at 714-357-4328 to RSVP, or click here to RSVP on Facebook.