One of the fun things to do at the OC Fair is try all the crazy food! This year is no different. The good news is you can actually sample many of these foods by trying out their $4 Taste of Fair Food.
The $4 food sample dates are limited and include today, August 3, and the last sample date, August 10. You have to buy a ticket to the OC Fair on those dates to be able to buy the $4 samples, which include:
A few of the more interesting new foods at the OC Fair this year include (Courtesy of Travel Costa Mesa):
- Candied, Bacon-Wrapped Pork Belly Bites – these include bacon coated in brown sugar!
- Deep-Fried S’mores – deep-fried, batter-covered s’more filled with marshmallows, chocolate sauce and graham crackers.
- Tasti Chips – deep fried potato chips including Papas Locas, chili lime potato chips with toppings like jicama, cucumber, nacho cheese, Tapatio, crema, cilantro and Flamin’ Hot Cheetos dust.
- Egg Roll Hot Dogs – Turkey dogs by Pink’s, encased in egg roll wrappers with red and green lettuce then deep-fried and topped with spicy Sriracha mayonnaise and sweet chili sauce.
- Pineapple Chicken Bowl – a half pineapple filled with rice and grilled chicken, with pineapple chopped up on the bottom.
- Giant Turkey Legs – these are always at the OC Fair and are humongous…