The next Santa Ana Communication Linkage Forum General Meeting (In-Person and Virtual) is set for Thursday, January 27, 2022 via Zoom and also in person at the SAPD Community Room located at 60 Civic Center Plaza.
Join through Zoom https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85882796296 or dial-in on your phone at: 1 (720) 707-2699 and enter
Meeting ID: 858 8279 6296#.
English to Spanish Interpreting services will be available.
- 7:00 Call to Order, Com-Link Board Introductions and Flag Salute
- 7:05 Committee Updates:
- Arts and Culture Update by Tram Le, City Arts and Culture Specialist
- Santa Ana Unified School District Update by Lisa Solomon, SAUSD
- Liaison to Com-Link
- Welcome to Dr. Annebelle Nery, New Santa Ana College President (pictured above)
- 7:25 Presentation by Nabil Saba, City Public Works Agency Executive Director and staff on the following:
- Neighborhood Block Transformation Contest (NBTC)
- Permit Parking District Study
- Trash Hauler Transition Update
- Bus Shelter Advertising and Maintenance
- Update on Current Construction Projects
- 8:40 Announcements
Note: We encourage you to attend this meeting in person. To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, the State of California requires that everyone wear a mask at all indoor public settings and workplaces until February 15, 2022
For more information click here to view the meeting flyer.