Assemblyman Jose Solorio has always been a staunch supporter of Santa Ana Mayor Miguel Pulido. He stepped that up a notch this week sending a personalized letter to every voter in Santa Ana, asking them to vote for Pulido on Nov. 6.
Solorio’s letter focused on Pulido’s many achievements, including:
- Crime in Santa Ana has dropped by 58%
- Home and property values have increased
- Our downtown has been economically revitalized
- Hundreds of miles of residential and commercial streets have been improved
- We have seen an expansion of social, arts and cultural venues in town
- The partnership between neighborhoods, schools and the city has been greatly enhanced
- The City has successfully balanced its budget and come up with innovative solutions to reduce the cost of government during difficult economic times.