FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: December 18, 2013
Contact: Jenny Wedge, Office: (949) 252-5182, firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what to do if you are involved in a car accident. If you or someone you know has been in an accident contact Sasooness Law Group, APC
TRAVEL TIPS FOR JOHN WAYNE AIRPORT PASSENGERS TRAVELING DURING DECEMBER HOLIDAY SEASON
SANTA ANA, Calif. – John Wayne Airport (JWA) anticipates a busier-than-normal travel period between December 20, 2013 and January 3, 2014. Last year, more than 360,000 passengers traveled through JWA during this period. To ensure a smooth visit to the Airport, passengers are encouraged to plan ahead and arrive at the Airport 90 minutes to two-hours prior to departure time for domestic flights, and three hours for international flights.
Travel Tips for Passengers and Visitors:
- Arrive 90 minutes to two-hours before the flight departure time to find parking, check luggage and go through the security checkpoint. Passengers who are members of TSA Pre✔™can expedite the screening process in Terminals A, B (morning only) and C.
- Drivers picking up passengers at the Airport are encouraged to utilize two-hour parking spaces, located on the Arrivals (lower) Level of Parking Structures A1, B2 and C.
- Passengers are allowed one small carry-on bag plus one personal item as long as the carry-on bag fits airline dimensions. Check with your individual airline for specifics.
- Snow globes that appear to contain less than 3.4 ounces (approximately tennis ball size) will be permitted in carry-on luggage if the entire snow globe, including the base, is able to fit in the same one clear, plastic, quart-sized, re-sealable bag, as the passenger’s other liquids. Larger sizes may be packed in checked baggage.
- As a reminder, gifts should not be wrapped as they are subject to search, even if placed in checked baggage.
Parking Options at JWA:
- Curbside Valet Parking for $30 per day is located on the Departure (upper) Level between Terminals A and B, or in front of Terminal C.
- Parking Structures A1, A2, B2 and C are located adjacent to and directly across from the Riley Terminal at a rate of $20 per day or $2 per hour with the first 15 minutes being free for those dropping off or picking up passengers. Access to terminal parking structures is available from the Departure (upper) Level only.
- Off-site Main Street Parking Lot located at 1512 Main St., Irvine for $14 per day with free shuttle service to/from the Terminal every 15 minutes.
- For parking availability call 949.252.5200 or for directions to JWA, visit: http://www.ocair.com/parking/
Know Before You Go from TSA and CBP:
- Review Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Travel Tips to become familiar with what items are prohibited, including the 3-1-1 rule for liquids in carry-ons.
- International travelers should check the U.S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP) website to ensure they have appropriate documentation for traveling to and from the United States. Visit http://cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/
vacation/ to learn more. Note: Passengers who are members of the Global Entry Trusted Traveler Program will be able to expedite their Customs clearance into the U.S. at John Wayne Airport. Those passengers traveling from Vancouver will clear Customs in Canada before returning to the United States.