- Valentine’s Day Dinner and Show at the Green Parrot Villa, on Friday Feb. 14, from 6 pm to 10 pm. 3 Course Dinner & Show Featuring “Trio Los Brillantes” for $34.95 per person. Free Glass of Wine to pair with your entrée! And a special Dinner on Saturday, Feb. 15, from 5 pm to 9 pm. 3 Course Dinner: $29.95 per person. Free Glass of Wine to pair with your entrée! Call M-F 2pm-6pm for reservations (714) 569-1970.
- Sexy Valentine’s Day Cocktails and Sweets at Diego’s Downtown, on Friday, Feb. 14. Karaoke from 8 pm to 12 am. Located at 224 E. 3rd St. in Downtown Santa Ana.
- Romantic Valentines Dinner at Velvet Lounge – Valentines Day, February 14, at 5 pm.
- Try the Truffle’s at The Playground, on Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14. They are located at 220 E. 4th St., in DTSA.
- The Little Sparrow is featuring a Valentine’s Dinner for two for $65 per person, on Friday, Feb. 14. Click here to see the menu. They are located at 300 N. Main St. in Downtown Santa Ana.
- Don’t miss the new Bacon Wrapped Shrimp at Ritter’s Steam Kettle Cooker, located at 1421 W. MacArthur, Unit G, in Santa Ana.
- Valentine’s Weekend at Chapter One: the Modern Local – Friday at 4:00pm until Saturday at 10:30pm. Located at 227 N. Broadway in Downtown Santa Ana.
- Dia de San Valiente Reggae fest – at Arte de la Tierra, on Saturday, Feb. 15, at 7 pm, at 1415 N. Main St., in Santa Ana.
- Valentine’s Day Tea on Friday, Feb. 14, at 2 pm, at Inter Valley Health Plan Medicare Information & Vitality Center located at 2022 E. 17th St., in Santa Ana. (909) 623-6333.
The OC LULAC Foundation presents Valentine Celebration Dance – on Saturday, Feb. 15, at 7 pm, at La Casa Garcia, located at 531 W. Chapman, in Anaheim
AMOR DOWNTOWN SANTA ANA – DOWNTOWN SANTA ANA LOVE – on Saturday, Feb. 15, at 12 noon, at Calle Cuatro in Downtown Santa Ana, at French St. and 4th St.
- LUCHA LIBRE MEXICANA – on Sunday, February 16, 2014, from 1 pm to 5 pm, at Itamex Motors, located at 12071 Westminister Ave., in Garden Grove