Free at-home COVID-19 test kits are now available for individuals that live in Orange County. Both saliva-based and nasal swab options available to accommodate individual preferences.
Please visit https://ochealthinfo.com/covidtest to place your order and know your status.
Free COVID-19 testing will also be administered at the OC Fair fairgrounds during the week, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Orange County residents can schedule an appointment by texting “COVID” to 888-210-6758.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 and you cannot get a test though your healthcare provider, you can also get a FREE medical assessment and a test through the OC COVID-19 Testing Network. These are all community health centers that offer testing and care, even if you do not have health insurance. If you test positive your close contacts (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes within a 24 hour period during the infectious period) will be tested or referred to another location for testing. Click here for more info regarding COVID-19 symptoms and testing.
Testing locations are listed below:
- Family Health Matters Community Health Center Fullerton Monday – Friday, https://hipaa.jotform.com/201466740399159, (714) 441-0411
- Families Together of Orange County Tustin Wednesday-Friday (714) 332-6359
- KCS Health Center Buena Park Tuesday & Thursday https://www.kcshealthcenter.org/covid19-testing, (714) 503-6550
- Laguna Beach Community Clinic Laguna Beach Monday – Friday www.lbclinic.org, (949) 494-0761
- Serve the People Community Health Center Santa Ana Tuesday & Thursday Saturday (714) 742-2738
- SOS Health Center Costa Mesa Monday – Friday (949) 270-2100
- SOS Health Center Mission Viejo Monday – Friday (949) 270-2100
- SOS Health Center Newport Beach Monday – Friday (949) 270-2100
- SOS Health Center, Santa Ana Monday – Friday (949) 270-2100
- Southland Integrated Services, Inc. Garden Grove Monday – Friday (714) 620-7001
- St. Jude Neighborhood Health Center Fullerton Monday – Friday (714) 446-5100