As part of their commitment to draw wide participation from residents of all of Santa Ana’s neighborhoods, the Board of the Santa Ana Communication Linkage Forum (Com-Link) will hold their monthly general meeting on Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 7 p.m. in the Santa Ana Police Department Community Room – 60 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana. Parking validation will be provided.
The following topics will be discussed:
- OC Fire Authority regarding outcome of the recent Free Smoke Alarm Installation Event in Santa Ana and the Drowning Prevention Initiative
- Introduction by SAPD Gang Unit Police Service Officer Nicelio Sanchez
- Education Updates by SAUSD and GGUSD
- Discussion regarding Homelessness in our City and Neighborhoods
- “Neighbor to Neighbor” Segment and Announcements
For more information, please click here to view the May 23rd Com-Link general meeting flyer.
Santa Ana residents report getting great results using the MySantaAna Smart phone app available at the Apple and Android store. Please tap or click here to refer to the attached bi-lingual fact sheet for further details.
Please respond by email or contact the Santa Ana Neighborhood Initiatives Program office at (714) 667-2260 should you have questions or need additional information.
Be sure to follow the City of Santa Ana on Twitter @cityofsantaana and “Like” us on Facebook to get regular updates on what is happening around town. Don’t forget to TAG us in photos or posts using #SantaAna.