The Santa Ana City Council will meet on Tuesday, Aug. 17. Regular Closed Sessions begin at 5:00 p.m. and the Regular Open Meeting at 5:45 p.m. (or immediately following the Closed Session Meeting).
Agenda items for Aug. 17 include:
- Agreement for a feasibility study on the possibility of creating a Municipal Public Health Agency for Santa Ana (Revive Santa Ana program)
- Facilities use agreement with Training and Research Foundation to operate childcare centers at Corbin Community Center and El Salvador Community Center (Revive Santa Ana program)
- Resolution authorizing the sale of up to $513 million of pension debt refinancing bonds
- Reallocate $1.1 million from Santa Ana Police Department’s Metropolitan Division to provide more resources for youth community engagement, youth services, and investigative units that support vulnerable members of the community, including LGBTQ+ victims.
- Public hearing for the acquisition of real property located at 1313 W. Memory Lane
- Public hearing to approve an exclusive agreement with Athens Services for the collection and handling of solid waste for a term of up to 18 years
The City Council meets in the City Hall Council Chamber, 22 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana. City Council meetings now have both in-person attendance and virtual participation via Zoom.
To watch or listen:
- City Council Meeting – YouTube Livestream
- CTV3: City of Santa Ana TV channel available on Spectrum channel 3 and AT&T U-verse channel 99
El Concejo Municipal se reunirá mañana, 17 de agosto
Hội đồng thành phố sẽ họp vào ngày mai
Translation: Tiếng Việt