Tomorrow, Tuesday February 22, at 11 a.m., organizers with the Orange County Chapter of Reverend Al Sharpton’s National Action Network (NAN), will be joined by NAN-LA, OC Justice, CHISPA, artist and producer Aloe Blacc, along with numerous local activists and elected officials in a rally in Santa Ana condemning OCDA Todd Spitzer’s racist remarks and demanding his immediate resignation.
The rally will take place at 300 North Flower Street in Santa Ana.
Rally participants will include:
- DARLENE FUTREL (NAN-OC, President)
- LORI CONDINUS (NAN-LA, President)
- ALOE BLACC (Musician, singer, songwriter, rapper)
- NAJEE ALI (Civil Rights Activist)
- JONATHAN RYAN HERNANDEZ (Santa Ana Councilmember)
- PENELOPE LOPEZ (Chispa)