Well it’s raining but the Downtown Santa Ana Art Walk is set for tonight, so bring a poncho. Here is what is going on:
- Avantgarden presents Arianna Pargassingh. The Art Gallery is located in the historic Santora Arts Building in the Santa Ana Artists Village. The gallery exhibits an eclectic mix of sculpture, oils, acrylics, photographic art, glassware, collage, and jewelry. Be sure to check out the photos by Roger Reading.
- Konsept Art and Music Festival, from 2 pm to 10 pm at 201 E. 4th Street, in Santa Ana.
- Meet award-winning writer/comedian Rick Najera in Santa Ana, signing and reading from his new book, “Almost White: Forced Confessions of a Latino in Hollywood.” Laugh, learn and find out how to succeed in Hollywood! Sat., Dec. 7 from 6-9pm. Libreria Martinez. 216 N Broadway, Santa Ana, CA 92701, Near 3rd St.
Check out the new Santa Ana Community Artist/a Coalition Mural at Fifth and Broadway, behind Macres floral shop wall.
- Try Chef Bradley Hinkle’s Cilantro Lime Chicken at Diego’s Downtown Santa Ana. This creamy savory sauce is our number one requested chicken dish! Tonight and the rest of this week and for only $7!!
- Matthew Moore and Braden King: Cumulus at the Grand Central Art Center
- The Search at the Grand Central Art Center. Exhibit inspired by the Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- Indie rock band Long Black Shadows performs @ 9:30pm tonight! DJ Dam goes on at 10:30pm at the Copper Door. Located at 225 1/2 N. Broadway in Santa Ana.
- EAST END ARTWALK Today & Tonight! Konsept Art and Music Festival 2-10 (corner 4th/Bush). Tarte Vintage Holiday Art Show & Trunk Sale, including music show headlined by ASTRONAUTICA. Street Art Pop Up Show by Johnny Cubert White (next to Playground 2.0 – 220 East 4th). Leef & Co. Pop Up Shop & Live Music/Art Show (305 East 4th). Bespoke On-Spot Tailoring, Brooklyn Harper Sip & Shop