On Thursday night 10/3/19, there will be a full closure of westbound SR-22 from Main Street up to the La Veta Avenue (near Bristol Street On-ramp), a full closure of eastbound SR-22 Collector-Distributor Road from Fairview Avenue to SR-57, and the northbound I-5 to westbound SR-22 Connector will be closed from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. the next morning.
This closure means that tonight from 10:00 p.m. through 5:00 a.m.:
• The westbound On-ramp for Main Street will be closed
• To access westbound SR-22, use the La Veta Avenue On-ramp near Bristol Street
• The eastbound On ramps for Fairview Avenue, The City Drive, and Bristol Street will be closed
• To access eastbound SR-22, use the Main Street On-ramp
• To exit eastbound SR-22, use either the Fairview Avenue or The City Drive Off-ramps
• To access northbound or southbound I-5, use the Main Street I-5 On-ramps
• To access northbound SR-57, use either the Main Street northbound I-5 or Chapman Avenue SR-57 On-ramps
• To access SR-22 westbound from I-5 northbound, use the SR-57 northbound connector, exit Orangewood Avenue, go west (left) and use the SR-57 southbound On-ramp to westbound SR-22.
The closure is required for the SR-22 safety project construction.
To see a full list of closures in adjacent cities and for information on freeway conditions, and closures or detours:
Visit Caltrans homepage: https://dot.ca.gov/caltrans-near-me/district-12
Follow Caltrans @CaltransOC: https://twitter.com/CaltransOC
Like Caltrans on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/caltransoc/