Are you ready for the big football game on Sunday? If you are having a big party, don’t worry about the cooking – Santa Ana’s El Pollo Norteño has a great deal for you! How about four whole, marinated, Mesquite-grilled chickens, along with three large side orders, which can include whole or refried beans and Mexican rice, plus warm corn or flour tortillas and homemade salsa, for only $45.99. Click here to order online or to find out more about El Pollo Norteño, which is celebrating their 30th Anniversary this year.
If you want to go eat at a nice restaurant, how about the Memphis, at the Santora? They are offering a Special Game Day Menu, including:
- Smoked chicken and black bean nachos
- Steak chili, with cornbread and fixings
- Pulled pork sliders, crispy onion strings
- Devilled eggs, black truffle and smoked bacon
- Poached shrimp cocktail, bloody mary cocktail sauce
Plus drink specials during the game! Watch the game on their big screen. The kickoff time is 3:30 pm.
The Memphis is located at 201 North Broadway, in the Artists Village, in Downtown Santa Ana. PHONE 714.564.1064.
If you live on the East side of Santa Ana, try the new BullsEye Bar, which is now open at Santa Ana’s Black Angus Steakhouse, which is located at 1350 N. Tustin Ave., in Santa Ana.
Their football specials include:
- $3 Garlic Bread, or 4-Cheese dip with chips
- $4 Loaded Shoestring Fries, or Loaded Potatoe Skins, or Crispy Fried Zuccini
- Or $5 Chipotle Buffaloe wings, or Steak Nachos, or Steak Quesadillas
They will also be offering drink specials, including $3 draft Coros Light and their Signature Bloody Marys for only $4.