Meet your local Legislators at the O.C. Labor Day Celebration, on Sep. 4, at the Santa Ana Zoo
Are you looking for something to do on Labor Day weekend, in Orange County? There is a lot to do on Labor Day here in Orange County. Here are a few ideas:
- Meet California gubernatorial candidate Jerry Brown and Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez, at the Orange County Labor Day Celebration, at the Santa Ana Zoo, on Sep. 4. Free admission! Click here to read more about this annual fun event in support of our working families.
- Check out the 9th Annual Santa Ana Labor Day Festival, at Madison Park, on Sep. 6, at 11 am. Click here for more information.
- Visitors to the Bowers Musuem can enjoy free access to the museum, Kidseum, and all activities on the first Sunday of every month, thanks to the Target Corporation. Right now you can enjoy the California Legacies: Missions and Ranchos (1768-1848) exhibit, which features displays of California and Orange County history that are must-sees for California students and residents alike. Click here to visit their website.
- Enjoy a free screening of Disney’s “Brother Bear,” at the Old Orange County Courthouse, on Saturday, Sep. 4. Click here for more information.
- Santa Ana residents can visit the Discovery Science Center for FREE on the first Monday of the month, which just happens to fall on Labor Day, September 6. Click here to check out their website. Their current exhibits include Grossology, based on the popular book.
- Santa Ana residents can also visit the Orange County Heritage Museum for free on the first Sunday of the month, which falls on September 5, which is part of Labor Day weekend. They have a lovely picnic area where you can enjoy one of our Family Packs! Click here to visit their website.
- Cal State Fullerton Grand Central Art Center (125 N. Broadway 714.567.7233 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 714.567.7233 end_of_the_skype_highlighting) in the Santa Ana Artist Village is always free to the general public. Click here to visit their website.
Why not pick up one of El Pollo Norteno’s Family Packs and have a picnic, or go to the beach? Click here to see their Labor Day specials!