Friday marked the official second year anniversary of the Santa Ana Family Justice Center (SAFJC)! The SAFJC opened its doors on January 28, 2020 and has remained steadfast and committed to serving our Santa Ana Community.
Conveniently located inside the Santa Ana Police Department, the SAFJC is a one-stop center for survivors of Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, Child Abuse, Human Trafficking, and Elder Abuse. The SAFJC team is made up of various agencies/partners who work together to help survivors break the cycle of violence.
Join us in congratulating the Santa Ana Family Justice Center Team on their Two Year Anniversary!
- Total clients served in the center: 492
- Total calls for the center: 1,475
- Total number of services provided for survivors: 2,097
- Outreach participants served: 1,220
- Total clients served in the center: 100
- Total calls for the center: 612
- Total number of services provided for survivors: 718
- Outreach participants served: 246
SAFJC in the media
- March 17, 2021: SAFJC was featured in the Behind the Badge article.
- June 4, 2021: SAFJC was featured in ABC News with reporter Phillip Palmer.
- July 27, 2021: SAFJC was featured on Univision in a segment on Elder Abuse.
Anyone who believes they or someone they know is a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, human trafficking or elder abuse is encouraged to visit or call the Family Justice Center. For additional information or to speak to an advocate contact: Main Line: (714) 245-8278 or Email: FamilyJusticeCenter@santa-ana.org.