The 2nd Annual Bikes and Bombers event, at the Lyon Air Museum, is set for this Sunday, June 9th 2013, from 10 am to 2 pm.
The event includes exclusive motorcycle parking, complimentary coffee & donuts provided by co-sponsor Triumph/Ducati of Newport Beach, live entertainment featuring The Mark Wood Band, People’s Choice Bike Show sponsored by Danny Gray Hand Crafted motorcycle seats (winner gets to have their photo taken at the controls of the Museum’s B-17 and a gift certificate from Danny Gray), “meet and greet” WWII pilots, food and merchandise vendors.
All motorcycle riders attending this event may enter Lyon Air Museum at the discounted rate of $8.
- People’s Choice Bike Show registration 10am – 11am
- People’s Choice Bike Show voting 11am -11:50am
- 12 O’Clock High Awards Ceremony
- Mark Wood Band performance 12:30pm – 2pm
- Complimentary Coffee & Donuts 10am – 11am
- Tk Burgers & MHW Concessions 11am – 2pm