Wed. Feb 21st, 2024

One of our Facebook readers reported earlier today that something was going on at McFadden and Bristol involving paramedics, firefighters and police. Now we know what happened.



The OCFA reported on Twitter that there was a structure fire at 9:33 a.m. Another reader sent us the address, which came from the Pulse Point app. The fire happened at 1317 W. McFadden.

The fire was deemed to be caused by electrical failure of an outside refrigerator. The fire extended into the home but was held to one interior room by quick aggressive firefighting from the OCFA firefighters.

There were no injuries to firefighters or civilians. Unfortunately eight adults and ten children were displaced as a result of the fire.

The OCFA reminds us to have an exit plan in place and review it multiple times with our children.

By Editor

The New Santa Ana blog has been covering news, events and politics in Santa Ana since 2009.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Verified by MonsterInsights