Bank of America Awards $155,000 in Grants to 6 Santa Ana Nonprofits Supporting Community Development
Irvine, CA – Bank of America recently provided 12 Orange County nonprofits supporting community development a total of $305,000 in grant funding. Six of the nonprofits are in the local Santa Ana area and received a total of $155,000 in funding:
• Arts Orange County
• Discovery Science Center of Orange County
• Habitat for Humanity of Orange County Inc.
• Latino Center for Prevention & Action in Health & Welfare
• Pacific Symphony Association
• OneOC (formerly Volunteer Center of Greater Orange County Inc.) Continue reading