The Santa Ana Communication Linkage Forum is hosting a meeting on Thursday, March 24th at 7 p.m. with an agenda focusing on: “Traffic in our Neighborhoods” panel, featuring representatives from the City of Santa Ana’s Public Works Agency and the Santa Ana Unified School District’s (SAUSD) Traffic Engineering department, plus SAUSD Traffic and the SAUSD School Police.
- 6:30 to 7 pm: Socialize and network with other involved Santa Ana residents
- 7 pm: Special Guest: Councilwoman Michele Martinez will share information about the April 16 Santa Ana Earth and health Fest 2011, which will be celebrated at Centennial Park, from 8 am to 2 pm.
- 7:10 pm: Committee reports
- 7:30 pm: Traffic in our Neighborhoods Panel
- 8:15 pm: Neighborhood Roll Call
Snacks and Refreshments will be provided!
The meeting will be held at the Santa Ana Police Department’s Community Room, which is located at 60 Civic Center Drive. Park in the adjacent parking structure. Parking will be validated. This meeting is accessible via bus, by OCTA routes 62 and 51.