The Santa Ana Communication Linkage Forum is hosting a meeting on Thursday, April 28, at 7 p.m. with an agenda focusing on: “Code Enforcement in our Neighborhoods” , featuring Alvaro Nunez, the Community Preservation Coordinator of the City of Santa Ana’s Planning and Building Agency.
- 6:30 to 7 pm: Socialize and network with other involved Santa Ana residents
- 7 pm: Special Guest: Joe Straka, the Interim City Attorney.
- 7:10 pm: Committee reports
- 7:30 pm: Speaker Presentation
- 8:15 pm: Neighborhood Roll Call
Snacks and Refreshments will be provided by Sandra Garcia of the Santa Ana Memorial Park Neighborhood Association.
The meeting will be held at the Santa Ana Police Department’s Community Room, which is located at 60 Civic Center Drive. Park in the adjacent parking structure. Parking will be validated. This meeting is accessible via bus, by OCTA routes 62 and 51.
Mark your calendar for the next meeting, on May 26, featuring “Gang Enforcement in our Neighborhoods.”