SAPD gang detectives served a search warrant in the city of Buena Park for a subject suspected of selling narcotics and firearms to local gang members.
Detectives detained the suspect and after searching his residence, they seized:
- four 9 mm handguns “ghost guns”,
- a .22 ca revolver
- more than 6000 illegal pills (xanex, ecstasy, etc)
- approximately a 1/2 pound of cocaine
- several high capacity gun magazines
- numerous rounds of ammunition in different calibers
- approximately 100 grams of hallucinogens
- packaging material
- more than $31,000 in US currency
The suspect was arrested for several felony violations.