The Santa Ana City Council will meet on Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021. Closed session begins at 4:00 p.m. and the regular open meeting is at 5:45 p.m. (or immediately following the closed session meeting).
The City Council meets in the City Hall Council Chamber, 22 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana.
- Certificate of Recognition presented by Councilmember Mendoza to Cecilia Aguinaga for Outstanding Contributions to the Community.
- Proclamation presented by Councilmember Phan declaring September 21st, 2021 as Tet Trung Thu (Vietnamese Mid-Autumn Festival).
- Adoption of Rent Stabilization Ordinance and Just Cause Eviction Ordinance prohibiting residential real property and mobilehome space rental increases that exceed three percent (3%) annually, or eighty percent (80%) of the change in Consumer Price Index, whichever is less, within the City. (Requires five affirmative votes)
- Appoint Manuel Ruelas Nominated by Councilmember Mendoza as the Ward 6 Representative to the Youth Commission for a Partial-Term Expiring December 13, 2022
- Approve a Facility Use Agreement with TKO Youth Foundation for Use of a Portion of the Fitness Room at Jerome Community Center for Boxing Programs
- Adopt Two Resolutions i) Amending Resolution No. 2015-026 Establishing an Extra-help Classification of Homeless Services Division Manager – Retired Annuitant and ii) Appointing Kenneth Gominsky Jr. into the Classification of “Homeless Services Division Manager – Retired Annuitant” at the Rate of $84.47 per Hour
- Establish and Appoint Two to Three Members of the City Council to the Police Oversight Ad Hoc Committee
City Council meetings now have both in-person attendance and virtual participation via Zoom.
Go here to see the agenda and to learn more about how to participate and comment.
To watch or listen:
City Council Meeting – YouTube Livestream
CTV3: City of Santa Ana TV channel available on Spectrum channel 3 and AT&T U-verse channel 99
El Concejo Municipal se reunirá el martes 21 de Septiembre
Hội đồng thành phố sẽ họp vào thứ Ba